Healing Multiple Sclerosis
One of my clients started getting double vision and tingling, her first symptoms, six months after going through a stressful period of her life where she feared losing her job. Interestingly the symptoms began after the crisis was over. I have found this to be quite common. The symptoms don’t appear until after the divorce is complete, the job is lost or the threat is over, and you are beginning to adapt to the change.
What I have discovered and learned is that it is not the particular crisis that created MS but the beliefs about self and life, repressed emotions, inability to say “no”, high standards for self and work, and a long list of ‘shoulds’ that makes this kind of stressful periods in our lives so detrimental to the body. The Healing Multiple Sclerosis Program is about working through those beliefs.
Through my studies, interviews, and research, one thing is clear and shows itself over and over again, multiple sclerosis, as with other chronic diseases, does not only have a physical factors that need to be addressed through detoxing, supplements, nutrition, improved sleep, and light exercise, but a mental and social factors (technically known as psycho-social factors) that play a significant part in the onset, progression and exacerbation of multiple sclerosis.
“I learned how to stare stress straight in the face and deal with it instead of pretending everything was ok.”
By resolving these psycho-social factors, my clients have seen improvements of 30 to 100% in their symptoms. This new multiple sclerosis treatment, the Healing Multiple Sclerosis Program, out-performs breathing exercises and mindfulness meditation by dealing directly with stress triggers – inner conflicts, unresolved past trauma, repressed emotions, and unhealthy beliefs about self and life that you’ve built, not merely through one crisis but, throughout your life.
The largest change I have observed is that I need my cane less and less.”
“I am taking 50% less pain medication and muscle relaxants than what I took at the beginning of the course.”
“I experienced a marked improvement in incontinence.”
Healing Multiple Sclerosis Program. A New Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
The program utilizes hypnotherapy, regression therapy, gestalt and neurolinguistic programming (NLP) that, combined, can efficiently transform beliefs, resolve past traumas quickly, develop emotional intelligence, and forever cancel the inner critic that beats you and your myelin sheath to pulp anytime you make a mistake.
“I learned that I like myself. My body is worth caring for in the best possible way. I feel there is a reason for my being here on earth.”
A lot of research has shown how psycho-social factors, trauma, onoing stress and adverse childhood experiences, are determinant in the onset and exacerbation of MS. What hadn’t been developed, until this new multiple sclerosis treatment, is how to work through those factors – those thoughts, beliefs, and emotions that are creating havoc in your body – to restore health.
Our goal? To remove the toxic mental overload the body is reacting to and become symptom-free (The independent study which is the basis of this healing multiple sclerosis programs experienced 30 to 100% reductions in symptoms both in remitting and progressive forms of MS).
Healing Multiple Sclerosis Program Outlisne
The program covers and transforms the mental patterns that could be contributing to the disease. This program, along with a nutritional diet, healing the gut, detoxing, and gentle exercise can become the path to successfully healing your multiple sclerosis.
A. LEARN THE POWER OF THE MIND TO HEAL
- Learn to access inner peace at any moment and restore the body back to parasympathetic to heal.
- Learn the power of the mind through visualizations and positive thinking to create change in the body.
- Create the expectancy for healing. Designing your healing remedy.
B. WHY ME, WHY NOW, WHY THIS? UNDERSTANDING CAUSE
- Understand the cause and meaning behind MS
- Understand the meaning of each specific symptom
C. TRANSFORMING LIMITING BELIEFS ABOUT SELF
- Eliminate the inner critic and create the inner coach
- Make peace with perfection.
- Create inner congruency and balance. Stop tolerating conflicts.
- Master anxiety and draw in calm, comfort, and groundedness.
D. TRANSFORMING LIMITING BELIEFS AND BEHAVIORS WITH OTHERS
- Create strong inner boundaries around others.
- Remove the limiting belief “I’m not enough / worthy” once and for all.
- Get your needs met. Put yourself first before helping others.
- Understand and harness your relationship with control.
- Become guilt and shame-free.
E. REMOVING OBSTACLES TO HEALING
- Exploring any unconscious inner obstacle to healing. Is MS serving you more than you think?
- Release the trauma of a negative diagnosis and the expectations it’s going to get worse.
- From an unhealthy future where the disease, and your life, will only get worse to a compelling empowering and fulfilling future.
You can download a copy here: Healing-Multiple-Sclerosis-Program
The Healing Multiple Sclerosis Program
The program includes:
- Individual sessions
- Personalized hypnosis recordings
- Telephone, email and text support
- Tracking forms
Sessions are approximately 75 to 90 minutes long every other week (averaging two sessions a month). All sessions are one-on-one in Santa Cruz, CA, or via online-conferencing (Zoom, FaceTime, Skype, etc.). Clients who stay in the program for 10 months to 12-months (20 to 24 sessions) have shown to have the most significant improvements.
The cost is $129/per session*.
$347.50/3-sessions packages if paid in advance.
* $105/session for children, over 67, and those on full-time disability.
Guarantee: if you are not satisfied with your sessions, you may cancel at any time. You will be reimbursed any sessions paid in advance.
Is this Modality Right for You?
If you have any questions or want to find out if this program is a good fit for you call me at (+1) 415 699-2574 (I have FaceTime and WhatsUp for those outside the US) or email me to set up a consultation.