Medical hypnotherapy for Multiple Sclerosis is a multi-modality therapy for MS. It addresses the factors that neither standard medical care nor alternative treatments address in detail – how our stressful lives can make our bodies sick.
Through my studies, interviews, and research, one thing is clear and shows itself repeatedly – multiple sclerosis is caused not only by physical factors but also by mental and social factors (psychosocial factors).
What I have discovered is that there isn’t one particular crisis that creates MS. Instead, it is a sum of stressors caused by the beliefs and attitudes about self and life. These include repressed emotions, inability to say “no,” extremely high standards, the need always to push oneself and be at 110%, and a long list of ‘shoulds.’ This MS personality causes long-term chronic stress on our bodies that eventually leads to MS.
A Therapy that Works at the Level of the Subconscious Mind
This new form of therapy for multiple sclerosis works at the level of the subconscious. Through this subconscious-based therapy for MS, we can discover and transform these patterns.
“I learned how to stare stress straight in the face and deal with it instead of pretending everything was ok.”
My clients have seen improvements of 30 to 100% in their symptoms by resolving these core factors. This new multiple sclerosis therapy based on health coaching, medical hypnosis, neurolinguistic programming (NLP), PSYCH-K, and regression therapy out-performs talk therapy, breathing exercises, and mindfulness meditation. Why? Because it deals directly with your unconscious stress triggers – inner conflicts, unresolved past trauma, repressed emotions, fear of failure, and the need to prove your worth and value.
The largest change I have observed is that I need my cane less and less.”
“I am taking 50% less pain medication and muscle relaxants than what I took at the beginning of the course.”
“I experienced a marked improvement in incontinence.”
Medical Hypnosis. A New Multiple Sclerosis Therapy
The multi-modality therapy transforms the beliefs, resolves past traumas, develops emotional intelligence, and cancels the inner critic that beats you and your myelin sheath to pulp anytime you make a mistake.
“I learned that I like myself. My body is worth caring for in the best possible way. I feel there is a reason for my being here on earth.”
Research has shown how psycho-social factors, trauma, ongoing stress, and adverse childhood experiences contribute to the onset and exacerbation of MS. What hadn’t been developed until this new multiple sclerosis therapy is how to work through those factors. That is where this multi-modality therapy for MS comes in.
Our goal? To remove the toxic mental overload the body is reacting to and become symptom-free (The independent study which is the basis of this healing multiple sclerosis programs experienced 30 to 100% reductions in symptoms both in remitting and progressive forms of MS).
Healing Multiple Sclerosis – Therapy for MS Outline
Together we uncover and transform the mental patterns that could be contributing to your disease. We work alongside what you are already doing with your diet, gut, and exercise, to address how your mind contributes to your physical health.
The goal of this therapy is to create the following:
A. LEARN THE POWER OF THE MIND TO HEAL
- Learn to access inner peace at any moment and restore the body back to parasympathetic to heal.
- Harness the power of the mind through visualizations and positive thinking to create change in the body.
- Create the expectancy for healing. Design your healing remedy.
B. WHY ME, WHY NOW, WHY THIS? UNDERSTANDING CAUSE
- Understand the cause and meaning behind MS
- Understand the meaning of each specific symptom
C. TRANSFORMING LIMITING BELIEFS ABOUT SELF
- Eliminate the inner critic and create the inner coach
- Make peace with perfection.
- Create inner congruency and balance. Stop tolerating conflicts.
- Master anxiety and draw in calm, comfort, and groundedness.
D. TRANSFORMING LIMITING BELIEFS AND BEHAVIORS WITH OTHERS
- Create strong boundaries.
- Remove the limiting belief “I’m not enough / worthy” once and for all.
- Get your needs met. Put yourself first before helping others.
- Understand and harness your relationship with control.
- Become guilt and shame-free.
E. REMOVING OBSTACLES TO HEALING
- Exploring any unconscious inner obstacle to healing. Is MS serving you more than you think?
- Release the trauma of a negative diagnosis and the expectations it’s going to get worse.
- Move from a belief in an unhealthy future where the disease and your life will only get worse to creating a compelling, empowering, and fulfilling future.
You can download a copy here: Healing-Multiple-Sclerosis-Therapy
Is this Modality Right for You?
If you have any questions or want to find out if this program is a good fit for you, call me at (+1) 415 699-2574 (I have FaceTime and WhatsUp for those outside the US) or email me to set up a FREE 30-MINUTE CONSULTATION.