Healing MS goes far beyond getting a prescription. It involves reviewing and transforming the core factors that caused the MS to be expressed in your body. In this first session of the series Creating Health, we begin to detail how to heal multiple sclerosis by addressing and healing those core factors – the physiological factors, such as food, toxins, gut health and lifestyle and the psycho-social factors such as trauma, emotional repression and insecure attachment styles.
The resources recommended in this presentation:
- Recording of the relaxation meditation for the body to heal:
- “When the Body Says NO” by Gabor Mate.
Dr. Mate demonstrates the evidence and research that links psychosocial factors, such as stress, repressed emotions and personality to the onset and exacerbation of chronic diseases such as multiple sclerosis.
- Palmer Kippola, who presented the physical factors to chronic disease. For more resources from Palmer, visit Healingisfreedom.com:
- Dr. Terry Wahls, MD, who was propelled to fame with her inspirational TEDx talk explains her remarkable recovery from secondary progressive multiple sclerosis (MS).
She later wrote a book to share how a Paleo lifestyle and specific nutritional protocol has fueled her astonishing journey from being bound to a tilt-recline wheelchair to enjoying the freedom of riding miles on her bicycle “The Wahls Protocol: A Radical New Way to Treat All Chronic Autoimmune Conditions Using Paleo Principles”
- “Grain Brain: The Surprising Truth about Wheat, Carbs, and Sugar–Your Brain’s Silent Killers” by David Perlmutter, MD. Dr. Perlmutter, “empowered” board-certified neurologist, has written an important book that seeks to show us how to control our health outcomes through diet, even if we have a genetic predisposition to Alzheimer’s or MS, etc. He dispels popular myths such as a low-fat, high-carb diet is good and cholesterol is bad, and offers a simple path to prevention and even disease reversal.
If you would like to receive these videos as they are published directly in your inbox each month, please sign up for our newsletter. Don’t be left behind. There is help.
Share your experience with others. Lets do this together!