Multiple Sclerosis Health
Creating health is about actively addressing the factors that are contributing to your multiple sclerosis and finding your path back to health.
The 3 Factors that Influence Multiple Sclerosis Health
- Physical factors such as toxins, gut health, viral load, and genes.
- Psychological factors such as early childhood trauma (ACE), addiction to success, unresolved grief, repressed anger, and perfection.
- Social factors such as codependency, inability to say no, and unhealthy boundaries.
This series, Creating Health, will show you ways to improve each area and regain more control of your body and your life. The series’ goal is to invite practitioners that are specialized in each of these different factors to contribute their knowledge to help you create an integrated solution to healing your MS.
Introduction to Creating Health
Creating Health Series Catalog
- What Causes MS
- According to Traditional Chinese Medical Theory, what is the cause of MS?
- Functional Medicine for Multiple Sclerosis – An Alternative Therapy
- MS and IBS. Is there a Connection?
Mental and Social Factors
- How to Heal from MS – the Mental Factors
- Remove Your Mental Toxicity
- The Road to Health and How We Sabotage It
- Multiple Sclerosis and Stress
- Managing Pain in Multiple Sclerosis
- Multiple Sclerosis Pain Relief
- Is There An MS Personality?
- Recovery from Multiple Sclerosis
- Understanding MS Through the Lens of Human Design
- Why did I get MS? What Others Have Discovered
- Increasing the Effectiveness of the Remedies You Take
- Foods for MS
- Remove Your Physical Toxicity
- Creating Gut Health
- Meal Plan for Healing the Environmental Triggers
- Managing Pain and other Symptoms with CBD
If you would like to receive these videos in your inbox each month as we create them, please sign up for our Newsletter.
If you are following the series, please share your experience with others. Doing this in a community makes the journey so much better!
This series for multiple sclerosis health is being recorded at the National MS Society Self-Help MS Group in Santa Cruz, CA. The National MS Society respects the rights of people with MS to obtain any information they want related to MS, including information on wellness, medical treatments or complementary therapies, and products or services. The information presented at these meeting does not necessarily reflect the views or official position of the Society, nor carry the endorsement or support of the NMSS.