Multiple Sclerosis Health
Creating health is about actively addressing the factors that are contributing to your multiple sclerosis and finding your path back to health.
The 3 Factors that Influence Multiple Sclerosis Health
- Physical factors such as toxins, food, viral load, genes, and environment.
- Psychological factors such as stress, early childhood trauma, regret, guilt, grief, and perfection
- Social factors such as unhealthy family dynamics, codependency and boundaries.
This series, Creating Health, will show you ways to improve each area and regain more control of your body and your life. The series’ goal is to invite practitioners that are specialized in each of these different factors to contribute their knowledge to help you create an integrated solution to healing your MS.
Creating Health Series Catalog
- Intro – Creating Health in Multiple Sclerosis
- How to Heal from MS
- Remove Your Mental Toxicity
- Remove Your Physical Toxicity
- The Road to Health and How We Sabotage It
- Creating Gut Health
- Multiple Sclerosis and Stress
- What Causes MS
- Meal Plan for Healing the Environmental Triggers
- Managing Pain in Multiple Sclerosis
- Managing Pain and others Symptoms with CBD
- According to Traditional Chinese Medical Theory, what is the cause of MS?
- Multiple Sclerosis Pain Relief
- Is There An MS Personality?
- Recovery from Multiple Sclerosis
- Understanding Multiple Sclerosis Through the Lens of Human Design
If you would like to receive these videos in your inbox each month as we create them, please sign up for our Newsletter.
If you are following the series, please share your experience with others. Doing this in community, makes the journey so much better!
This series for multiple sclerosis health is being recorded at the National MS Society Self-Help MS Group in Santa Cruz, CA. The National MS Society respects the rights of people with MS to obtain any and all information they want related to MS, including information on wellness, medical treatments or complementary therapies, and products or services. The information presented at these meeting does not necessarily reflect the views or official position of the Society, nor carry the endorsement or support of the NMSS.